• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau in North Battleford today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau in North Battleford today

Hey Vicki, here's your chance.

Ah da uh oh ah yes ah day oh yea. In uh

No I have a way more fun time watching my paint dry in the office at the farm today.

Get things cleaned up for the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Hey Vicki, here's your chance.
      you mean committed , for real???!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        you mean committed , for real???!!!!
        Hahaha That's funny! I heard that so much growing up but I doubt my kids would get it .

Comment

Seen his rainbow 🌈 coloured hot air ballon float in earlier upon his arrival.
          Probably leaving on his skittles giraffe 🦒.

You know , to save the planet and not burn evil fossil fuel and keep his carbon foot print to a minimum to needlessly travel around ... 🙄

I was going to take the ole GMC general with the 8V92 and protest carbon tax’s , but my time better spent watching paint dry .

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            Hahaha That's funny! I heard that so much growing up but I doubt my kids would get it .
            I was thinking the same thing after I wrote it , lol

Comment

Not that far for me. When's he gonna be there? Why no give him a blast about what you don't like. At least he's showing up or is it a closed orchestrated event.

Comment

Need to be a liberal card holder

Comment

A liberal cardholder in sask? Guess it will be a small affair.

Comment

Can you get a card at the door?
                    And second can you ask questions or raise concerns? Someone needs to bring up the india pulse issue.

Vicki???

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                      A liberal cardholder in sask? Guess it will be a small affair.
                      Is Red Williams still alive? I'm trying to think of another one.

Comment

Well saskfarmer what colour was his socks tonight? Hahaha

Comment

Green with some white.

Comment

Somehow I doubt he likes the green and white. Hahaha

Saw on YouTube pretty much the speAch was about take from the working give to those not.

Comment

Yup , he thinks he is Robin Hood , but he he robing the neighbor hood to pay 💰 for winning lottery tickets he has been giving away. The money he is throwing around has to come from somewhere.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.