• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remus Trudeau

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remus Trudeau

Judy Wallman Trudeau a professional genealogy researcher in
    southern Ontario was doing some personal work on her own family tree.

She discovered that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's great, great uncle, Remus Trudeau, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Alberta in 1889.

Both Judy and Prime Minister Trudeau share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in the new Alberta territory. On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription:

*“Remus Trudeau horse thief, sent to Alberta Territorial Prison
    1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Alberta Rail Flyer six times. Caught by Royal Canadian Mounted Police detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.”*

So Judy recently e-mailed the Prime Minister for information about their great,
    great uncle, Remus.

Believe it or not, Prime Minister's Trudeau's staff sent this response back. The words in red below were not part of the staffers response but have been added to explain the meaning!!!!!

*Remus Trudeau was a famous cowboy (thief) in the Alberta Territory. His business empire (horse thief) grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Canadian Pacific railroad. Beginning in 1885, he devoted several years of his life to government service (prison), finally taking leave (escaped prison) to resume his dealings (horse thief) with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Royal Canadian Mounted Police . In 1889, Remus passed away suddenly (hanged until dead!!) during an important civic function (public hanging) held in his honor when the platform (gallows) upon which he was standing collapsed.”*

Now THAT is how it's done, Folks, in politics!

AND JUSTIN CARRIES ON!! Lies BS facts edited...where the f*ck is Castro genetics... coming to a tabloid newar you!Q
    Last edited by fjlip; Feb 6, 2018, 14:59.

It’s too bad for western Canada that this family immigrated to Canada.

Comment

Shows you what half Ottawa gets paid to do for a living. Love them taxes!

Comment

Calm down folks, this is Fake News, a story that has been used for more than 10 years with different names, to smear Harper, Dion, Trump etc. It's been debunked on this site at least twice.
        "Brief Analysis
        The claims in the message are false. Justin Trudeau/Kevin Rudd has
        no such ancestor and no such "political spin" reply was
        ever sent. In fact, the message is just one more version
        of an old joke that has been used to target several
        public figures in the United States and Canada. The
        condemned man shown in the gallows photograph, is
        Tom "Black Jack" Ketchum, a murderer and train robber
        who was hanged in Clayton, New Mexico in April
        1901."

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/remus-rudd-hanged-
        horse-thief-hoax.shtml

Here's one from 2009, used against a California congressman:

Judy Wallman, a professional genealogy researcher in Southern California, was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that Congressman Harry Reid’s great-great uncle, Remus Reid, was hanged for horse-stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and Harry Reid share this common ancestor.
        The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory. On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: ‘Remus Reid, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.’
        So Judy recently e-mailed Congressman Harry Reid for information about their great-great uncle. Harry Reid’s staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research:
        Remus Reid was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana Railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honour when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kathy123 View Post
          Calm down folks, this is Fake News, a story that has been used for more than 10 years with different names, to smear Harper, Dion, Trump etc. It's been debunked on this site at least twice.
          "Brief Analysis
          The claims in the message are false. Justin Trudeau/Kevin Rudd has
          no such ancestor and no such "political spin" reply was
          ever sent. In fact, the message is just one more version
          of an old joke that has been used to target several
          public figures in the United States and Canada. The
          condemned man shown in the gallows photograph, is
          Tom "Black Jack" Ketchum, a murderer and train robber
          who was hanged in Clayton, New Mexico in April
          1901."

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/remus-rudd-hanged-
          horse-thief-hoax.shtml

Here's one from 2009, used against a California congressman:

Judy Wallman, a professional genealogy researcher in Southern California, was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that Congressman Harry Reid’s great-great uncle, Remus Reid, was hanged for horse-stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and Harry Reid share this common ancestor.
          The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory. On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: ‘Remus Reid, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.’
          So Judy recently e-mailed Congressman Harry Reid for information about their great-great uncle. Harry Reid’s staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research:
          Remus Reid was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana Railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honour when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.
          I doubt if anyone here thought it was a true story. Doesn’t make anyone like the Trudeau family any more knowing it’s not true.

Comment

I thought it was Remus Farmaholic.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              I thought it was Remus Farmaholic.
              No no no....

It's Cleatus Farmaholic.....standing on the Ag Stab(Me in the back) gallows trap door with the executioner Sumdumguy pulling the lever. The Gobermint had to make an example of him to show the peasants what happens when you rightfully collect program benefits. In order to reduce the number of executions the Gobermint just made the trigger for benefits so low it was nearly impossible to collect......and after studying the program and the potential liabilty of peasants collecting and then getting executed, the Gobermint decided to change the program before they ran out of real peasants to farm the land. The Gobermint thought it was better to only give them enough rope to do the deed themselves than have to shorten the rope more and have them strangle instead of snap their neck.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                No no no....

It's Cleatus Farmaholic.....standing on the Ag Stab(Me in the back) gallows trap door with the executioner Sumdumguy pulling the lever. The Gobermint had to make an example of him to show the peasants what happens when you rightfully collect program benefits. In order to reduce the number of executions the Gobermint just made the trigger for benefits so low it was nearly impossible to collect......and after studying the program and the potential liabilty of peasants collecting and then getting executed, the Gobermint decided to change the program before they ran out of real peasants to farm the land. The Gobermint thought it was better to only give them enough rope to do the deed themselves than have to shorten the rope more and have them strangle instead of snap their neck.
                Cleatus should have known you can’t say on your ap, “I got nuttin in the hopper” , “It wasn’t worth a hill of beans” then next year shoots himself in the foot. What you want Sumdum to do?

Comment

Cleatus should have known you can’t say on your ap, “I got nuttin in the hopper” , “It wasn’t worth a hill of beans” then next year shoots himself in the foot. What you want Sumdum to do?
                  Is that "I got nuttin in the hopper" code for, "nothing between the ears"?

Comment

Whine, whine, whine.

Cleatus is definitely the kind of guy what would whine if they didn't use a a new rope to hang him.

Okay, I'll admit, I read that line somewhere and was just waiting for the chance to use it. Today was the day.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                      Whine, whine, whine.

Cleatus is definitely the kind of guy what would whine if they didn't use a a new rope to hang him.

Okay, I'll admit, I read that line somewhere and was just waiting for the chance to use it. Today was the day.
                      Lol....that is priceless and not in the least bit offended that you used me as an opportunity to use it! I give lots of opportunity. Glad to be of service...every fool serves his purpose. I serve many...

Kinda made my day!

Comment

I think the real story is how much longer can the current Trudeau continue to Remus?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.