• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State of The Union

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen a bunch of pricks so divisive and full of hatred as this bunch of democrats.

Couldn’t clap for more jobs, higher wages, companies coming back to US, standing for national anthem, veterans, lowest unemployment rates in years especially blacks and hispanics. Couldn’t care less about the nation, just want power.

But their were times when some Dems would clap while most others just looked sour and mean. I bet they are getting whipped and corn holed as we speak. The democratic way you know just like the slavery days.

Comment

Originally posted by Stampsguy View Post
      Never seen a bunch of pricks so divisive and full of hatred as this bunch of democrats.

Couldn’t clap for more jobs, higher wages, companies coming back to US, standing for national anthem, veterans, lowest unemployment rates in years especially blacks and hispanics. Couldn’t care less about the nation, just want power.

But their were times when some Dems would clap while most others just looked sour and mean. I bet they are getting whipped and corn holed as we speak. The democratic way you know just like the slavery days.
      The republicans are the same way when Dems in power. Whole US system is not to work together but to show their voter base how much im against the other guys. exactly why they accomplish next to nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_Herder View Post
        The republicans are the same way when Dems in power. Whole US system is not to work together but to show their voter base how much im against the other guys. exactly why they accomplish next to nothing
        Is it different in Canada??? If we actually had democracy every politician would be an independent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_Herder View Post
          I’ve watched many State of Union speeches and I’ve never seen it this bad. And the coverage on CNN etc is beyond rational, not one ounce of objectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
            Is it different in Canada??? If we actually had democracy every politician would be an independent.
            My thoughts exactly.

I brought this up a a meeting some time ago and the idea was shot down by several influential voices present.

But I cannot remember any compelling reasons why they stood in support of maintaining this partisan system.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...