• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat Yields, Canola Yields and the Bullshit old Combines tell the drivers.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you followed yr.no, you could make that argument.

Comment

Grass you use to be fun and had stuff that was good and informative but now your just a parasite. I guess the licence plate saying is wrong friendly Manitoban.

Comment

When it's hot and dry 2/10 don't fly , it's just a shower with no growing power, now your just being an ass there Mr Grass.
        I gave S/F a little grief too , he don't get what drought is but I am sure a trip to Hawaii is do .
        Anyway , a dry period is not a drought and 2/10 th after a long dry spell is a shower not a rain .

Comment

I agree 2/10 in a hot spell is piss all evaporates before it does anything

No hawaii this Xmas it's Cabo

Then Florida for the winter

Really blue to the south now, maybe get to 21 left to go, started today at 10.7 moisture now 9.8

Comment

2/10ths of water is 2/10ths of water - must be pretty thick if you argue otherwise. Nobody is saying anything about it's drought busting ability or how much crop it will grow. To argue that 2/10ths = zero is just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              2/10ths of water is 2/10ths of water - must be pretty thick if you argue otherwise. Nobody is saying anything about it's drought busting ability or how much crop it will grow. To argue that 2/10ths = zero is just dumb.
              Drop it already grass its getting very old.

Comment

Well for frk sales already enough of this bullshit.
                When it's hot and dry 2/10s = 0
                When it cold and wet 2/10s. = 1/2 inch or better
                When it's just right 2/10s is guess what 2/10s. Or so it seems to a farmer

But in the real world 2/10s is still frkn 2/10s all the time all day long every frkn day.

Comment

Grassfarmer, don't you have a wife to argue with? You just want to be a pain, find some one who apprecites a pain.

Comment

SF3,,,you goin' to Cabo,,,are eiffing insane !!!! The Mexican drug gangs are shooting up the eiffing resorts there now, for f*cksakes man. There's no more "hands off" tourists there, they'll f*cken rob you, **** you or both,,,,then maybe loop your head off when their done with you.

The only people going there now, are stupid young people who never pay attention to these things or Americans that can't afford to go any place else !

SF3, reconsider going to Cabo,,,,,and taking your family there.

Everyone should take a vacation, just not in Cabo.

Comment

Wow. This has gone beyond childish. Hey toying with ya man. Grassman likes to get under people's skin. Some people let him. I think AV pays him by the post to be an antagonist. What scares the shit out of me is alot of times he's right, politics aside. I've been mesmerized by his exemplary personality and distinguishing charm....

I'm gullible....

Comment

Sf3 is right that 2/10ths does F all when its dry but Grass just gets sick of the whine and cheese act. Poor me. Been drowned out for 15 years but still buys new equipment and keeps farming with no crop and then isnt afraid to post his third holiday of the winter. Christ man keep it up its good entertainment. Insert fiddle music.

Comment

Going to be tough to find a good vacation spot this year the carribean is getting slammed again and Mexico is getting dangerous. Jamaica hadn't been hit with a storm yet but there is a way to go before hurricane season is over. Maybe grassy should get rid of his methane factories and the climate will change.

Comment

Grassfarmer is inviting Saskfarmer3 to stay at his ranch for a working vacation for four weeks this winter, free room and board and all the cocktails you can drink (after chores). Lets have a lottery to see who kills whom first and how long it takes.

Maybe they could play Scrabble or Boggle!
                            Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 18, 2017, 20:34.

Comment

Playing scrabble using his "new English"? OK, I surrender lol.

Comment

Well with all due respect, I think agriville should be renamed Wienerville. Cause theres a lot of people on all sides sounding like wieners.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...