• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorists

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 or 3 tenths , nice gentle rain. some of the light land was needing a drink

i just posted the comment then went to google news.
    and a guy in florida got fired , killed 5 then himself.

in london he would be lucky to get 2 , simply because guns are nowhere to be found.

Comment

There is no solution sawfly. You can't put enough solders out there, and only in the tourist areas. I wonder why knives vs bombs? Guns would be in between the extremes.

I'm sure there will be some that think the Florida guy should have been fired ( that's mean and credulity) should have been given a raise and counselling ( sarcastically me).

Comment

Unfortunately this problem will not be solved by the West killing more jihadists. Perhaps 100,000 have been killed by bombing and rockets, yet they continue. This is a Moslem problem and they need to fix it. Until this is recognized terror will continue.

Comment

no guns in mexico, not working there very well there Sawfly, we have enough trash here already, don't need any more, all we are asking is that they are checked out 100%. Cant take them all, lets take the ones that will appreciate coming here.

Comment

"If you commit a terrorist act and live, you will live in jail for as long as you can survive on a diet of ham and bacon. When you die you'll be fed to the pigs destined to feed your fellow terrorist prisoners.
            If you die in the process of committing a terrorist act we'll just sc**** up your remains and feed them to the pigs.
            There will be no chance of paradise."

And you forgot the Virgins!

I had a similar thought, how to get pigs involved, you got right!

Should be a world wide threat towards terrorists...

Interview on the CBC with a Muslim expert said most of the victims of ISIS by far are other Muslims.
            Correct it is their problem, we are NOT hearing enough solutions/efforts from their side.
            Makes Islam look bad to the rest of us non believers. Wake up.

Comment

CNN caught faking a Muslim rally thing in the US yesterday . People need to open their eyes 👀

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                CNN caught faking a Muslim rally thing in the US yesterday . People need to open their eyes 👀
                Saw that too...Trump is right again, media are CROOKS and LIERS

Comment

Looks like New York City has been hit again by radical Islamic terroristm.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    Looks like New York City has been hit again by radical Islamic terroristm.
                    Or is it a Muslim reading the Koran literally...pissed at evil western civilization?

Comment

Do you think the insurance will pay for the trucks totalled by terrorists?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.