• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa is moving.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa is moving.

http://www.horizons.gc.ca/en/content/santa-is-moving-to-the-south-pole

Sorry for this but when I saw it on FB, i just had to pass it on.
    Civic duty to inform citizens of govt misdeeds.

Also, once again the funniest things in life are real. And a little scary.

It is reassuring to see our tax dollars hard at work reposting ridiculous fake news such as this. Out of curiousity, I changed the filter to [I]benefits[I], guess how long the list of fake beneficial stories is? A hint, it rhymes with nero...

It lends a lot of credibility to the rest of their climate change hoax stories though...

Comment

I had heard something about this last week on the radio. A tradition that a has been going on for generations and the government is willing to mess with preschool believers for political reasons is unreal. Not to mention that yes it is our tax dollars paying for people to come up with this shit. Heads should roll!

Comment

Just surfed their website. They do indeed exist alright. Theyre even hiring at 80k a year.
        Perhaps an interesting 'what if' policy outlook team.....
        But I think Id still Trump it!

Everyone should visit Ottawa once.

Comment

I guess I'm crazy but wouldn't the ice be disappearing at the South Pole too? I remember a few years ago on some CBC program they were talking about how the rising sea level in Newfoundland was affecting the environment there. I thought that the water would rise around the world at the same rate but apparently not. ??

Must be from the same office that leads us to believe polar bears can only die from climate change...... not disease or old age. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
            I guess I'm crazy but wouldn't the ice be disappearing at the South Pole too? I remember a few years ago on some CBC program they were talking about how the rising sea level in Newfoundland was affecting the environment there. I thought that the water would rise around the world at the same rate but apparently not. ??

Must be from the same office that leads us to believe polar bears can only die from climate change...... not disease or old age. 😉
            South pole is on land, north pole is in the ocean, so Santa can safely stay at the south pole for quite a long time without problem.

Comment

I see a conspiracy hidden in this story. Make the most receptive minds believe that Santa had to move....and those Earth Ranger souls will be deeply imprinted for the rest of their lives.

The person who said heads should roll over such propaganda; while choosing words that are not acceptable today; is completely correct in the assessment of asinine behavior of supposed adults who have mush for brains.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                South pole is on land, north pole is in the ocean, so Santa can safely stay at the south pole for quite a long time without problem.
                Using that theory he should move to Mexico as labour, operating expenses, and environmental footprint would all be much lower. 😎

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.