• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STUDY: Satellites Show No Acceleration In Global Warming For 23 Years

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This article on sea level measurement illustrates how complicated accurate world data collection can be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_level

Take note of the first graph on the right side.Nice progressive line showing 2 cm/yr. But look closely at the tops and bottoms of the graph.

They used Tide Gauges for centuries that were there for everyone to see but recently only satellite.

Check the problems with satellite calibration against tide gauges.

Comment

One Conservative MP voted against the Paris accord in June of this year. Nobody is listening to human caused climate change deniers. Nobody is listening I repeat. You have lost the argument. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        One Conservative MP voted against the Paris accord in June of this year. Nobody is listening to human caused climate change deniers. Nobody is listening I repeat. You have lost the argument. Move on.
        Hey chucky, nice to see you hanging out in this discussion!

Only thing is, if the debate is lost, why the heck are you spending time here? Seems like you're wasting your time - unless you aren't really convinced of your position.

Just a sliver of doubt there ch8ucky, LOL? Well there should be!

Comment

Figures only ONE not a lemming, the whole world once thought it was flat, till ONE guy figured it out.
          The bigger the lie....

Comment

because 99% of the pigs are wallowing in the trough

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              because 99% of the pigs are wallowing in the trough
              If we could figure our an angle and there was room in the trough, we might wallow too. LOL Research, laboratory and stats jobs for immigrants, it seems to me, listening to CBC.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.