• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nafta End! Send in A Wimp and Canada gets the Shaft

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nafta End! Send in A Wimp and Canada gets the Shaft

What will happen when Trump finally says Canada " your run by a idiot and i would of worked with you because my beef was with Mexico but you weren't smart enough to figure it out and wanted me to implement bullshit issues that weren't trade related so now i have no choice but to end the deal and you can suffer".

First according to the experts our Dollar will drop to $.74 Cents form almost $.80.
    Great what will the combine cost now million. Chem fert etc will all increase thanks.

The Canadian dollar could slump to US74 cents, down from around 79 cents currently, if US President Donald Trump were to dissolve NAFTA, according to a BMO report published Monday. That would compound the effect of higher trade tariffs to deliver a punch to Canadian wallets.

Second
    NAFTA's potential end would hurt, but BMO says it's a 'manageable risk'. End of NAFTA could mean Canadian GDP won't grow as fast, but country's exports expected to head elsewhere, says BMO. Funny thing this guy isn't getting i know of two companies from Regina that are building or going to be building factories in USA so your equipment could be coming north at a price same as combines etc. Wow its going to be great.

Third
    Canadian ag's view of NAFTA. The North American Free Trade Agreement is a big deal to US agriculturalists. NAFTA is even more important to their Canadian counterparts, a Canadian attorney with close ties to agriculture says. Given that, ongoing efforts to revise NAFTA are "a huge concern.

Then the job loss.
    25,000 to 50,000 jobs would be lost due to long-term worker exit from the labour force, and Canadian exports would drop by about $20 billion US, or 2.8 per cent, after accounting for the redirection of some exports to other countries.

So if some one knows something positive that will come from no Nafta please share it.

Oh maybe we can set up a sock club and have JT Sign his socks and that will pay for the losses this will create.

Why i blame him. Its easy the USA didn't have a problem with Canada But it did have a problem when a Punk of a PM was trying to push his bullshit on the most powerful country in the world.

This is going to hurt and hurt big time.

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    What will happen when Trump finally says Canada " your run by a idiot and i would of worked with you because my beef was with Mexico but you weren't smart enough to figure it out and wanted me to implement bullshit issues that weren't trade related so now i have no choice but to end the deal and you can suffer".
    Everybody will fall about laughing at his poor grammar.

Comment

I think the dollar will drop more than that. I say closer to 70 cents, if it can even stay above 70.

Minimum 50,000 well paying full time jobs, lots of the union jobs $35-55/hour jobs gone,,,and lots of them out of Ontario.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        Everybody will fall about laughing at his poor grammar.
        yea i agree grass , if trudeaus grammar is as bad as his talking ,thats pretty bad . i haven't looked at his writing much , is it as bad as the way he speaks ? I'm surprised the party whips haven't forced him to go to toastmasters or something so he can speak in public !

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          yea i agree grass , if trudeaus grammar is as bad as his talking ,thats pretty bad . i haven't looked at his writing much , is it as bad as the way he speaks ? I'm surprised the party whips haven't forced him to go to toastmasters or something so he can speak in public !
          Quit smoking pot and maybe normal brain function will return. Seems his brain is having trouble keeping up with his mouth. Maybe put his "useless" spending in that category too!

Comment

While he is back at grammar school or with the speech therapist, possibly Turdo could use a math class or two to counter his new math spending spree on things that will never give a return.

Comment

NAFTA is dead and might as well get used to it. I don't think it will affect us much as we only export oil to the US and a small amount of grains and that is not affected by NAFTA. The US wanted access to Canadian dairy markets and rightly so, which is a sacred cow in Canuckistan.

Comment

JT is a professional speaker. He has or had a Corp set up to manage the tax for all the paid engagements he had (while also ‘serving’ as an MP).
                What a joke.
                He can’t speak, write or think.
                Clueless on negotiating trade. It’s possible he and butts don’t think we need to trade with the US at all.
                Focus on China..ya, they will heed his bullshit enviro agenda
                We are screwed with this idiot in charge.

Comment

Sask3 if he was to sell autographed socks I am sure you would be first in line to purchase as you seem to have an obsession with them,
                  Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there like 383 members in parlement,does 1 man run the whole business of gov, how about some of you get after your members, like good for nothing Ralph Goodale,I guess king Ralph made the name Ralph sacred.

Comment

So the NAFTA re-negotiations and their outcome are all the responsibility of Trudeau and Trump has nothing to do with it? LOL

Brian Mulroney has been giving advice to Trudeau as well as other advisors.

You guys are an incredible bunch of arm chair experts blinded by partisan politics!

Some of you were cheering on the US duties against Bombardier a few weeks back.

In fact I think many of you are seemed opposed to free trade and favour protectionist policies just like Trump.

Comment

One thing I noticed on a W5 NAFTA documentary is that Mulroney said the original Canada-US Free Trade Agreement could go into effect if NAFTA is cancelled or a 3.5% duty will go on all trade.

Mulroney, who is friends with Trump figured Canada should of been able to easily get a deal done and the USA issues were all about the Mexican trade imbalance.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        So the NAFTA re-negotiations and their outcome are all the responsibility of Trudeau and Trump has nothing to do with it? LOL

Brian Mulroney has been giving advice to Trudeau as well as other advisors.

You guys are an incredible bunch of arm chair experts blinded by partisan politics!

Some of you were cheering on the US duties against Bombardier a few weeks back.

In fact I think many of you are seemed opposed to free trade and favour protectionist policies just like Trump.
                        trump looking out for his country unlike this bozo
                        its not trumps job to worry about canada , why are you so obsessed with him

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander View Post
                          While he is back at grammar school or with the speech therapist, possibly Turdo could use a math class or two to counter his new math spending spree on things that will never give a return.
                          I would argue that he does understand the math of his new spending, just not the consequences. He knows that this type of spending will buy liberal votes, which will get him reelected, which will have a positive return on investment for his pocket of infinity. Spend millions of dollars of someone else's money(ie. my tax dollars), get any amount back in salary and kickbacks and future UN posting, and it didn't cost anything out of his pocket. And, so far, it appears to be working. The tax paying, responsible portion of society weren't about to vote for him anyways, so there is nothing to lose.

As for the consequences, that goes without saying, the rest of us understand the true economic consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            trump looking out for his country unlike this bozo
                            its not trumps job to worry about canada , why are you so obsessed with him
                            Another example of the continuous Trump meltdowns. Chucky was likely in favour of Obama blocking the Keystone XL.
                            Trudeau's MP's didn't do us any favours by adding chapters to NAFTA to address his social justice warrior vote buying scheme.

Any competent leadership team would be able to get a NAFTA deal easily done.

Comment

AF5 , that pretty much nailed it right on the head.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.