• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planting Intentions 18

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this a discussion. ...better would be to know what the railways might move...

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      Need some alfalfa seed ?
      How do you think alfalfa pencils out on average?

For bales or for seed?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

For bales or for seed?
        yeah klause whats the plan here thinking outside the square or a long term plan

Comment

See sask has malt barley i cant speak for you guys but malt is pretty well off the radar here.
          Hard to get the grade and feed types yeild sometime 15% more to make up for price shortfall.

H2 wheat here yesterday 11.5 to 13% protien hit $303 delivered packers for container trade.
          $20 haul to port good money

Comment

Yea thats a decent price for 11.5 hrs.

The Elevators are getting that at the coast and giving us just over 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

For bales or for seed?
              Last year $2/#,this year $.95 , now its $.65/lb To much of it. Some are hetting $100/ac from dehy here . Hard to get seed here when its wet but this year eas the best we ever had so its gone , good moneymaker this year. Low inputs. Really good for land for years after its taken out

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                yeah klause whats the plan here thinking outside the square or a long term plan

Playing a really long game and one that's very diversified.

We see what's coming... And are trying to find our niches in veggies organics and food to table and direct to export.

Lots of money to be made. Just drop the stupid commodity game... If I wanna play that I'd move to a country where farmland is close to a port.

Organic wheat yesterday dumped in Saskatoon was $18 per bushel.

I'll explain later on the road.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...