• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good timing for libtard carbon tax !

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good timing for libtard carbon tax !

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/coldest-capital-now-ottawa-1.4466107

This is exactly why the narrative was changed to climate change from global warming. Now the narrative is all encompassing, no deniability... lol 🙄

Comment

US firing on all cylinders , this guys biggest problem is that its to cold to use his $6.5 mil outdoor skating rink . Amazing how stupid its getting here . I guess the budget will balance itself if we have nothing left after taxes . $6.5 Mil for an outdoor rink for a few weeks . Excellent use of tax dollars , eh????? Guess maybe some of these assholes in ottawa will realize it is cold after all , maybe , maybe not . Im sure they will turn their furnaces down during this cold snap in ottawa though due to the carbon tax , ffs

Comment

Too ducking cold to play hockey on an outdoor rink....

They could have helped out 100 community rinks across the country with this waste....

What's the carbon footprint of running an artificial ice plant ?

This is an example of stupidity....

Melanie Jolie should be canned for this exercise in stupidity.....m

Comment

I thought Ottawa always brags about have this long natural skating rink on the Rideau Canal?
          WhyTF would they piss that money away, unless the rink makers were Liberal friends and planning to donate back to the LPC. Half the payment, 3.2 million. Easy fund raising!

Comment

I wish it would stay BELOW NORMAL all of 2018, I would give up a crop to make the EVIL CLIMATE CHANGE/GLOBAL WARMING killing us crowd eat their f*cking words!!!!
            First politician that says it is ALL LIES and total BULLSHIT wins my support.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              I wish it would stay BELOW NORMAL all of 2018, I would give up a crop to make the EVIL CLIMATE CHANGE/GLOBAL WARMING killing us crowd eat their f*cking words!!!!
              First politician that says it is ALL LIES and total BULLSHIT wins my support.
              Umm , his name is trump. He may be half f&$king nuts. But way smarter than this unicorn hunter
              I notice the trump hating media crowd already starting to eat crow and getting quiet , getting ready to cut their losses
              Last edited by caseih; Dec 28, 2017, 22:24.

Comment

Good thing we can count on fossil fuels to keep everyone warm and alive in this cold weather.

I wonder if the Leap Manifesto crowd consisting of NDP members, Neil Young and other singers and actors are only using wind and solar power heat in the last week? They are against all fossil fuel, dams,.....or did they all jet off to the Bahamas with Trudeau?

Comment

Unicorn hunter - that’s a good one Case.

And bucket said we have a stupid electorate, absolutely, look what we have in Ottawa and Edmonton.

Trump and US will end up eating our lunch with better taxation, deregulation etc.

Comment

Interesting Alberta electricity stats....50% increase in carbon taxes should help deal with cold weather. 😂

According to Alberta energy statistics:

At this moment 94.21% of Alberta's electricity is being produced by fossil fuels while wind is at 11.97% capacity and producing only 1.56%

Comment

ya they are getting a little carried away,
                      we do not have great alternatives yet.

lucky for us fossil sources will be around a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/coldest-capital-now-ottawa-1.4466107
                        [URL="http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/coldest-capital-now-ottawa-1.4466107"]http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/coldest-capital-now-ottawa-1.4466107[/URL]

Comment

To the unicorn hunter crowd. I like that.

We have hot water heated by the sun in our condo in Cabo I would love to have one nice hot shower for my cold last night it was so pathetically cold that I wouldn’t put my head in the stream. And this is where it’s warm try doing that at home. We need good clean natural gas heating for our homes and water heaters and shops. Common sense would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                            To the unicorn hunter crowd. I like that.

We have hot water heated by the sun in our condo in Cabo I would love to have one nice hot shower for my cold last night it was so pathetically cold that I wouldn’t put my head in the stream. And this is where it’s warm try doing that at home. We need good clean natural gas heating for our homes and water heaters and shops. Common sense would be nice.
                            Suck it up SF3..... you're on holidays....what's a bit of roughing it! MAN UP!

Comment

Nope, don't like cold showers either. I hear they only have 78 degree water in prison.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.