• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta to lead economic growth in Canada in 2018

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be a great plan chuck oh wait some useless liberal or NDP would start pissing it away till it would be gone.

Comment

So dmlfarmer did those discounts changed markedly over the period? I doubt it. It is still all based off wti. Which is my point.

Oh and Big Wheel the oil company do pay for roads in our RM. 5 miles last year and 7 next year. They pay about 70% of the cost upfront.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
        So dmlfarmer did those discounts changed markedly over the period? I doubt it. It is still all based off wti. Which is my point.

Oh and Big Wheel the oil company do pay for roads in our RM. 5 miles last year and 7 next year. They pay about 70% of the cost upfront.
        My point is $45 WTI may be profitable for Saskatchewan Bakken field production but not for Alberta heavy oil production therefore Saskatchewan would be more attractive at low oil prices.

When Black Pearl invested the $118 M in Saskatchewan at Onion Lake the CEO did not say they were not going to invest in Alberta because of Notley but rather the $800M for the Alberta project was on hold until the price of oil rose back above $55.

Comment

No company is publicly going to say Nut case is a idiot. But at the board table well yea she's a idiot.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...