• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are to busy Crying in Ottawa and not doing any thing Russia handing us our Lunch!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are to busy Crying in Ottawa and not doing any thing Russia handing us our Lunch!

Russian grain export port infrastructure growing.

Grain export capacity expansion at Russian ports will boost the country’s grain shipments by 30 million tonnes annually from 2022, Agriculture Minister Alexander Tkachev was quoted as saying on Tuesday.

Another Sale lost.
    Egypt buys Russian wheat. Egypt's state grain buyer, GASC, bought 120,000 tonnes of wheat in its latest tender, traders said Tuesday. The deal comprises two 60,000-tonne cargoes of Russian wheat.

So again what does a Crying Pm really do for this country.

In 10 years when he is done giving away the kitchen sink and living off of his trust fund and Gov Pension in Some foreign country and has his seat on the Un. Who will be crying then.

Canadians.

Really getting sad here i might start crying and not have a hanky which is soaked in onion. AN actor trying to be PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	29canada-gayapology-master768.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	777803

Its not just Russia but South America.

Yet Cry Boy just keeps on looking for votes.

What about me Cry boy i lost a Job in 1986 with the Feds to a single mom with grade 12 equivalent and a secretary course. Yet i had to do her work.

WA WAH WAH What about poor white boy me.

WAH WAH WAH

Oh its getting so sickening.

Comment

So your saying you think government needs to get involved right? Because it does I agree. Except no to fill its own members pockets as it has federally and provincially. Truduea crying Wall crying maybe there's a connection to behaviour?

Comment

Its a sad time in our Canadian History.

Open up the Tears and let it rip.

But my point is why are we not dealing with some of these issues but get back to real government where they actually look like they want a country to succeed.

Yes most liberal programs pad liberal pockets.

That is sad reality.

But if i had voted for Trudeau how could i look with a strait face and say he's doing a great job.

Honestly if harper would have been this F#$King Stupid i would of canceled my Memberships and went twice as hard on him.

He would of been tossed in a second.

But no had a liberal at the Football party and he couldn't answer one question about either climate Issis Women issues or Aboriginal yet JT was still his hero.

One in Room of 26 people.

Ralph is done.

Comment

Infrastructure should be a public responsibility .....then charge a user fee to those that operate on it .....simply open running rights....

Rails should be like a toll highway....

The technology today should easily allow that accidents don't happen on two parallel ribbons of steel.....

Autonomous trucks but can't improve rail service....wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            So your saying you think government needs to get involved right? Because it does I agree. Except no to fill its own members pockets as it has federally and provincially. Truduea crying Wall crying maybe there's a connection to behaviour?
            I wouldn’t even care if they get greased a bit if it somebody would actually bring a long term infrastructure vision and plan. It is crumbling and there is nobody willing to invest and increase productivity on how our goods are being placed into export positions. Status quo will crush our competiveness on the global stage. It’s already happening.... Canada is becoming last resort supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
              Russian grain export port infrastructure growing.

Grain export capacity expansion at Russian ports will boost the country’s grain shipments by 30 million tonnes annually from 2022, Agriculture Minister Alexander Tkachev was quoted as saying on Tuesday.

Another Sale lost.
              Egypt buys Russian wheat. Egypt's state grain buyer, GASC, bought 120,000 tonnes of wheat in its latest tender, traders said Tuesday. The deal comprises two 60,000-tonne cargoes of Russian wheat.

So again what does a Crying Pm really do for this country.

In 10 years when he is done giving away the kitchen sink and living off of his trust fund and Gov Pension in Some foreign country and has his seat on the Un. Who will be crying then.

Canadians.

Really getting sad here i might start crying and not have a hanky which is soaked in onion. AN actor trying to be PM.

[ATTACH]2321[/ATTACH]
              I actually thought he was crying because Egypt bought grain from Russia instead of us...

Comment

That's just marijuana smoke burning his eyes. Toked up in the hallway prior.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.