• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun Stuff...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Stuff...

Maybe next year we should do some sort of ridiculous "Twelve Days of Christmas". Each day we could post what our true love gave to us....

I'm not feeling that imaginative right now. Anyone want to start? I know we are well into the twelve days pretty far already. But it could be a light break from the usual drivel on here.

Edit: ps, I will never remember to start this up next year.

Its the 7th day before christmas and the shortest day of the year one easy way to remember this is i married my better half today quite a few years ago.

Comment

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your better half on your anniversary, SF3. Many more to come I'm sure!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        Its the 7th day before christmas and the shortest day of the year one easy way to remember this is i married my better half today quite a few years ago.
        Congrats 👍

Enjoy the sun. The only warm steamy spot here is beside the dryer😎

Comment

Happy Anniversary SF3, giver while you can in the sunny South, but keep your skin covered. Melanoma - Bad. Or better yet, spend as much time as possible in the bar 😎

Comment

.....the woman must be a Saint, and is sure to be canonized. ;-)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.