• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Sea of RED

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Sea of RED

What the go this morning or this evening your time.

Mostly everything is down in all commodities.

A sea of grain world wide?

ABARE has downgraded the nation’s wheat crop production 6.4% to 20.3 MMT, compared to its September forecast. Total winter crop production in 2017/18 is forecast to decrease by 41 per cent compared to last years to 35.1 MMT.

Were doing our best to reduce world stocks here in Aust

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      ABARE has downgraded the nation’s wheat crop production 6.4% to 20.3 MMT, compared to its September forecast. Total winter crop production in 2017/18 is forecast to decrease by 41 per cent compared to last years to 35.1 MMT.

Were doing our best to reduce world stocks here in Aust
      I just want to take the opportunity to thank you blokes for taking one for the Team. And keep up the good work

Comment

Stats can report,

Mallee!

Comment

I'd like to take a moment to remind that the hungry world is waiting that we need to feed by 2050!

Read this book: Abundance: the future is better than you think! Peter H. Diamandis
          New evidence for abundance.

And so the next time I see the grow more to feed the hungry world 2050 propaganda I may not appreciate it quite as much.

Comment

Whats the guts of the book?

Cheap food the world will get fed scenario?

Abundance of food and protien at the moment but people still hungry.

Comment

When I was younger I think it was 2020....just sucked in another generation....

Comment

It is about technology and the ability to produce not just food most things.

Comment

That same mantra has been used for years to get farmers to produce more so we can sell it for less.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                    Whats the guts of the book?

Cheap food the world will get fed scenario?

Abundance of food and protien at the moment but people still hungry.
                    For almost the last century, the hunger problem is a result of politics, not productivity.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.