• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The drought is getting real

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The drought is getting real

All around the world !

Hypocrisy at it's finest.... would like to see it stay a little drier until wheat is done heading and flowering and then let it rain. But in the meantime we are drying out again and I will be "crying" for rain later.... better take what comes and stop being so picky. Like I have a choice anyway.

Canola will likely be hanging in next week's high temps.... probably won't be able to bring enough water up to counter transpiration!

Soil surface is real dry...hardly any danger of fungus' growing!

Comment

We've had the best start in years but its going to start going backwards here with no rain in the forecast for most of the summer according to Drew. I'm going to start whining now. We need rain soon.

Comment

Wondering if it is too soon to start reclaiming slough margins and other ground which has been out of production for past ten years? If July stays dry, maybe best get at it before harvest starts.

Comment

I heard on the radio that Sask Ag. and Food said the crop is in good to excellent condition except for the southern part near the US. Boarder which needs rain. They do not have a clue on what is going on. They never mentioned about the crop that never got seeded. We need a good rain now and if it gets a hot as they are predicting ,our crop will be going backwards. I know our area will not be the only one in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
            I heard on the radio that Sask Ag. and Food said the crop is in good to excellent condition except for the southern part near the US. Boarder which needs rain. They do not have a clue on what is going on. They never mentioned about the crop that never got seeded. We need a good rain now and if it gets a hot as they are predicting ,our crop will be going backwards. I know our area will not be the only one in trouble.
            The stupid sons of ******* need to drive north , east and west of carrot river, nipawin choiceland , they really dont have a clue

Comment

Why are you guys hurting the feelings of the people elected to do something.....remember the other party cares even less....it's outrageous how ****ing stupid politicians and their staff are.....thank you for listening.

Comment

the global drought maps show some issues in nearly every key area

Comment

Dont worry, the rain will come...... in august and september

Comment

Still in a dry pocket here , light shower ain't going to cut it before next week 👎👎

Comment

Im getting hungery just thinking about it. Just finished incrop herbi! Time to bbq!
                      Last edited by biglentil; Jun 30, 2017, 17:45.

Comment

Nice slow rain here again started around dinner time

Comment

Interest rates are going up in case anyone didn't get the memo

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
                            Dont worry, the rain will come...... in august and september
                            And 6" in October '16...

Comment

We are about to miss the 10 th out of the past 11 th rains since the end of May .
                              Fukin hard to believe.......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.