• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dupont Tractor calendar,,,November

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dupont Tractor calendar,,,November

She's a Versatile 118 , no cab, Tractor Data says they were built between 1967 - 70

Anyone at Agriville have the fortune or maybe the misfortune to operate this cab-less beast?

If so, how are your lungs and or hearing? lol

Pic here at Tractor Data;

[URL="http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/001/3/3/1330-versatile-118-photos.html"]http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/001/3/3/1330-versatile-118-photos.html[/URL]

BTW, the pic on the calendar is the exact pic on Tractor Data, haha

Farmers were a hell of a lot tougher back then. I wonder where you would mount GPS and autosteer on that rig.

Comment

Gasoline was cheap

Comment

Mine had a cab I had taken it off, its a lot quitter now inside of that echo chamber, the one in the picture is diesel and so is mine. Don't use it very much anymore.

Comment

A versatile 145 was our main tractor at one time. Had a cab and a cab cooler Took over from a case 1070 at our farm

Comment

Versatile tractors on a calendar Doesn't do much for me but a naked big breasted blonde used to but ya it was rough to ride sometimes hot and sometimes hard to turn over when cold and sometimes noisy, couldn't do it all day long but did my best.

Comment

I was going to tell the story of Oscar, in our town who brought in one of these plus a Versatile 300, but after Big Wheel's story mine is way too boring. 😜

Comment

Wow, it's Thursday - Felt like Friday.

Comment

I saw this on pfr and found it on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    Wow, it's Thursday - Felt like Friday.
                    My calendar says it is Friday...... what's yours say????

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                      My calendar says it is Friday...... what's yours say????
                      Perhaps he is looking at the same calendar as Big Wheel, and got distracted...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.