• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the snowstorm erase the moisture deficit across the prairies? Markets think so?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just came back from a snowmobile ride. Shes no drought buster.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
      I think you have to have an adequate outlet for any drainage project and if he doesn't have a permit if you want to stop this I am sure you can!
      Does an “adequate outlet” basically have to be a creek/river that eventually makes its way to Hudson Bay?

Comment

I was told a C&D ditch is adequate

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
          Does an “adequate outlet” basically have to be a creek/river that eventually makes its way to Hudson Bay?
          I was told that unofficially, all I need to do is ensure that it doesn't adversely affect any of my downstream neighbors. As long as they don't complain, then all is well. So I always consult all downstream neighbors, no matter how far downstream, and offer to help get the water off their property in the future if it ever causes them problems, In fact, I strongly encourage them to let me help them get the water off their property, anything to get it as far away, as fast as possible. Have only had one neighbor not take me up on the offer, good friends of the family, work together a lot, have no issue with my water ending up there, but don't want help getting rid of it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...