• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South African farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South African farmers

I guess despite all our problems at least we don’t farm in South Africa

https://youtu.be/FT3CLYhrCyA

Sure puts things into perspective, if a carbon tax, a prime minister who plays Mr. Dressup, and poor railway service are our biggest problems, then we've got it pretty good.

What is most incredible, is how little media coverage this is getting. Whites as victims just doesn't fit the narrative.

Comment

Oh but we have high land prices its so bad here lol

Comment

Quite a number of years ago a white SA farmer got pissed at me for calling his country a third-world shithole. Tried to convince me it was the most civilized nation in Africa. This tells the truth.

Time for the Queen and the Dutch to decide if they should take South Africa back. If not, better be ready to repatriate their long-lost people, or at the very least, supply them with a shitload of weapons so they can take it back for themselves.

Comment

What do you think land is worth in South Africa? Is that ground worth your life or the life of your kids? Move the "h" outta there, forget the dirt. Around here, the trespassers wanna get into our vehicles and shops to steal a little dope/booze money, guess we's lucky they aren't coming to blow out our brains or kidnap people like is an everyday occurence in Mexico.

Another off-topic: I have had "opportunity", while loved one in hosp, to see what alcohol is doing to so many in our society. Young- 40 to 50 some year olds whose legs don't work anymore - their minds are functioning at a very low percentage - totally wasted from alcohol and solvent abuse. I've never seen anyone who destroyed their body from Marijuana, have you? Their minds are clear, maybe too clear. Just wondering what agrivillers think.

Comment

They need gun control as in AR's and lots of em.

Comment

well at least we won't have to worry about South African farmers competing to buy up farm land. /sarc

http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/ http://http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/
              Last edited by tmyrfield; Mar 7, 2018, 09:42. Reason: linky no worky

Comment

And the indiginious speakers and educators are suggesting that South Africa system was modeled after the Canadian system (treaties, schooling, reserves etc)
                - whites in South Africa 1625, whites in Canada mid 1850

We don’t want to have happen here what they are going through ( so they are suggesting),

Oh my

Comment

If Africaneers are being denied refugee status here, why don't they just walk across the border at Emerson?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    If Africaneers are being denied refugee status here, why don't they just walk across the border at Emerson?
                    I think the RCMP even offers a taxi service for the radical Islamist refugees??

Would farm entrepreneurs from South Africa be too risky for our border crossing agency?

Comment

What do you think land is worth in South Africa? Is that ground worth your life or the life of your kids? Move the "h" outta there, forget the dirt. Around here, the trespassers wanna get into our vehicles and shops to steal a little dope/booze money, guess we's lucky they aren't coming to blow out our brains or kidnap people like is an everyday occurence in Mexico.

Another off-topic: I have had "opportunity", while loved one in hosp, to see what alcohol is doing to so many in our society. Young- 40 to 50 some year olds whose legs don't work anymore - their minds are functioning at a very low percentage - totally wasted from alcohol and solvent abuse. I've never seen anyone who destroyed their body from Marijuana, have you? Their minds are clear, maybe too clear. Just wondering what agrivillers think.
                      "Their minds are clear", I'll introduce you to my former son-in-law.

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
                        And the indiginious speakers and educators are suggesting that South Africa system was modeled after the Canadian system (treaties, schooling, reserves etc)
                        - whites in South Africa 1625, whites in Canada mid 1850

We don’t want to have happen here what they are going through ( so they are suggesting),

Oh my
                        The way things are evolving I can see Canada facing the situation where land is reallocated to First Nations ownership. That's why I think we have to make a better job of integrating them into Canadian society and making them feel they are part of Canada. Alienation and increased tension between FN and non-FN will increase the desire for "land claims"

South Africa will take some sorting out as to who owns or deserves what. Not as simple as black versus white given the other shades involved. The Bushmen and the Hottentots (more correctly the Khoi-Khoi and San) were the original inhabitants of SA, the Zulus came later and then the Bantu arrived - around the same time as the first Europeans. Part of the reason for their "reserves" there was to prevent the Zulus from wiping out the Bantu and the everyone craps on the Khoi-Khoi and San. The Bantu seem to be the ones running things politically with the Zulus less involved.
                        Some of my mother's ancestors were pioneers in Rhodesia until Mugabe took over before moving to South Africa and later to Australia. Given it's history I think there will be a lot more of this to come across the African continent.

Comment

Terrible in do many ways for those people. You think it couldn't happen here? Grassfarmer could be right. Could see First Nations making that claim, if we keep voting in governments that believe in white guilt as much as the liberals do could be sooner than you think.

How the UN and world leaders let this continue is beyond me. It might be understandable to take "your land" back from the offenders that took it away in the first place. How could anyone think it is right to take land away from someone who has legitimately purchased it?? Is that still democracy if the vote is in favour of doing something that is blatantly wrong?

Comment

Always a hot topic.

Hundreds and hundreds of mates and acquaintances over the years beer drinking in our youth some on the weed etc.

Cant say one of them is a alcoholic but who knows, but the stoners who were still good freinds and still are alot still smoke daily some gone onto different drugs wereas my drinking pals few beers friday or sat night but thats it.

Depends on view point.

My half brother who basically was sacked from our farm because he was permanently stoned got the flik years ago still does drugs cant get a job because of compulsary drug testing wandering aimlessly through life.

Another pot smoking friend aged in his mid 50s wealthy gone from weed to ice life spiralling out of control wished he never started weed and in his 40s for gods sake and got in with bad crowd. Lost his family and everything eventually. Yep lifes in city

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                              Terrible in do many ways for those people. You think it couldn't happen here? Grassfarmer could be right. Could see First Nations making that claim, if we keep voting in governments that believe in white guilt as much as the liberals do could be sooner than you think.

How the UN and world leaders let this continue is beyond me. It might be understandable to take "your land" back from the offenders that took it away in the first place. How could anyone think it is right to take land away from someone who has legitimately purchased it?? Is that still democracy if the vote is in favour of doing something that is blatantly wrong?
                              The UN and world leaders are not only letting it happen, but deliberately and intentionally facilitating it.

Foe those so inclined to do a bit of reading into what the UN plans for us, here's the link:

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

The term "sustainability" is key. And there is a group of people sitting in Geneva or New York defining "sustainable", and bypassing our elected, legislative (government) bodies to implement their "agenda" directly on us through regulation.

The body of ideology for these regulations is disseminated into a complicit bureaucracy that works behind the elected representatives and uses them to enact their global goals into the laws and bylaws that affect our everyday living. Here in Ontario, it is accomplished through the Provincial Policy Statement, which reads almost identical to the language in the UN Agenda.

Is there any initiative created, directly from government or indirectly from NGOs, that doesn't involve the catch phrases sustainable, sustainability, etc? And while the regs kill us, the major market controllers are using them to greenwash their image and pad their profits. (true liberal capitalism is unofficially dead)

Governments have zero interest in the actual profitable production of the things we need - food, fiber or energy. Their only interest is whether the production practices meet global goals = equality, equity, etc.

Need evidence? Look at the recent budget, both federal and Ontario's - all about social issues and zero content on fiscal prudence. And who better for this than a completely screwed up zombie useful idiot with nice hair at the helm - God help us. (Whose most profound statement to date is , "Er, ah, ah, ah, ah, from the heart out ...")

The stated premise of Agenda 21, or now, "2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development", is that land/property ownership causes disparity. So, the obvious solution is to end private ownership, or private control of assets.

Do you see anything happening around your holdings that would be evidence of that happening? Your mayor or reeve might be your neighbor or your buddy, but in reality, s/he is nothing but a UN pawn necessary to provide the thin veneer of legality on a diabolical scheme that was hatched in the bowels of a corrupt and thieving UN council meeting.

It is not unreasonable to assert that every government -regardless of strip - in the past couple of decades has been subverted to some degree by the UN objectives. The native issue will never be resolved because it is far too useful as a wedge issue that can be weaponized to achieve UN goals.

Property rights? Dead in the water. Safety for citizens? Surely you jest. Why would citizens be allowed to feel safe since it would make a militarized police force of no apparent use?

There is so much more that could be said, none of it positive.

There is strong reason to believe that the Western model, that has brought so much benefit to our world, is under an attack like it has never faced before. The powers that are behind this are dead set against the good that has come from the "Christianization" - however one wants to define it - that formed the bedrock of our (small "l") liberal history.

Christianity has seen a lot of harm done in its name. But remember one thing - although history shows that the messengers have made a boatload of grievous mistakes, the message itself holds the only solution to these ills we face in our society.

It should then come as no surprise that Islam, which is the false, mirror image of Christianity, is moving in and entrenching itself in our very government institutions. And folks, look for it to only strengthen its grip.

Just a random thought to close out this depressing rant - if today's stringent environmentalism would have been in place when Sir John A. was top dog, what would we be today? Same as any other 3rd world $4!^$0!3. And it doesn't matter if you are a BTO or a burnt...

Guess where we are headed unless good people stand up and say "ENOUGH"!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.