• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big storm coming or hype!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite wild here now. Rain with thunder and lightening from 4-6.30, been snowing since. Saying 10cm at Brandon already, maybe a touch less here. Going to be some slick roads for sure!

Comment

NE Sask is getting a real blizzard tonight and roads are getting tough to get down. I will try to get a measurement tomorrow.

Comment

Well I hate to say it but if the highways are closed to Balcarres and balgonie to Indian head and Regina to Southey I think the farm got a good snow.

Maybe it’s changing back to normal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	08087730-C8C3-4B52-A37A-0506AACA02A4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	766266

This was sent to me in Florida from last night after the hockey game in Fort Q. That’s BC snow fall.
        Last edited by SASKFARMER3; Mar 5, 2018, 05:24.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 7 34 06 AM (002).jpg
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	766267

This fits well with Makar's avatar....

Comment

Pig spleen predicted this snow. Another snow event around the 20th. Amazing how we have to rely on a pig spleen and a rodent to predict our weather. I’m very thankful for what we got. Was far from what was said we would get, but it never does develop like they say.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
              Pig spleen predicted this snow. Another snow event around the 20th. Amazing how we have to rely on a pig spleen and a rodent to predict our weather. I’m very thankful for what we got. Was far from what was said we would get, but it never does develop like they say.
              we got your share, another 36 hours predicted, so far RIGHT ON. Not that we needed any...Click image for larger version

Name:	010 (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	766268

Comment

Wind kinda ruins it for us down here in the Slum of the Ghetto!

Comment

All done here , got about 6 in
                  Don’t want any more at all , just going to have 100’s of potholes 👎
                  Save the rest for June / July rains ..... something we have not had much of in near 3 years

Comment

Looks cold in central Alberta , wow

Comment

Maybe a couple inches of snow along with some rain and sleet. Had some pretty good thunder boomers Sunday evening too!
                      Still trying to snow a bit but it looks like the big 30+cm predictions from a couple days ago are way off.
                      SW MB.

Comment

From folks in Wadena, travel not recommended most roads around.Click image for larger version

Name:	car.jpg
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	766269
                        This just overnite

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          Looks cold in central Alberta , wow
                          It's winter alright, was -26 last night but feels extra damp and cold, lots of snow, forcast for next weekend is 6/7 above, here's hoping! Summer can't come fast enough!

Comment

Re: "Run-off"....

When you're sucking hind tit and having trouble finding it..... You'll steal a drink when ever you can get it!

When my belly's full I'll start complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                              [ATTACH]2620[/ATTACH]

This fits well with Makar's avatar....
                              Maybe she s thinking of letting you in??
                              Lol hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                                Maybe she s thinking of letting you in??
                                Lol hahahaha!
                                LOL.... am I supposed to read between the lines on that comment?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.