• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Liberal Polling Group is out and guess what? Yep Trudeau is Gains Ground!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Liberal Polling Group is out and guess what? Yep Trudeau is Gains Ground!

The latest Nanos federal ballot tracking has the Liberals at 40.1 per cent support, followed by the Conservatives at 30.7 per cent, the NDP at 16.5 percent, the BQ at 4.2 per cent and the Greens at 6.9 per cent.

Ah slight of had keep telling the population all is good and then use slight of hand tactics and basically fiddle while your country burns.

YEa

I actually don't question those results. Your not realizing how screwed up things are becoming.

Comment

.......snap election.

Comment

Please let that happen

Comment

The main reason Trudeau is higher in the polls is the Conservatives have nothing to offer, Harper 2.0 (Scheer) is a dud. It's a good lesson for the all these Reformer outcasts, they let Harper take total control of the CPC party. Harper always had tight reins over the entire CPC caucus through the PMO. All the cowards behind were more than happy not to rock the boat in fear of what the mighty Harper would do to them. CPC caucus were just a bunch of sheep nothing more

So once Harper (Closet Boy) got his fat ass kick in the 2015 election by Trudeau there was no rising star to come up and lead the CPC/Reformer/ Alliance party. Now they are leaderless and left with a bunch morons!

Paul Martin took on Chretien when best before date came up!

Keep whining Sk3 your sure good at, never happy about anything in life.

Comment

Really forage I’m never happy. Ha I laugh I love growing crops it’s a passion actually any plant I enjoy. Holidays and winter away I love.

Family, good friends, old and new I care about and make my day.

But what I hate is useless fools who are destroying a once great place then like all liberals when the shit hits the fan blame someone who has been out of the public eye for years for their **** ups.

Maybe we should blame defenbaker why not

So funny thing If you read any thing from this group they always have prince Trudeau ahead by a mile.

Like Trump was going to lose the USA presidency and Hillary was a shoe in.

Polls are for dogs to piss on.

Comment

Yes Nanos is LPC polling but I don't doubt the results. There is no hope for Canuckistan. Scheer is not inspiring as well which doesn't help. He could have campaigned against the Paris accord right away and differentiated himself from the Libs but failed. So if he is going to be lib lite then what? I was hoping AB and SK would join the US but that will likely not happen in my lifetime. Would be nice to be able to head south this time of year without the passport hassle and the exchange rate thing. I do have US investments so do have some $USD coming in.

Comment

I to was hoping that we would become ND or Montana light.

USA is a better bet than canada. Deals are getting done. Accounts are doing great.

I still don’t believe Ontario people are that stupid. To fall for selfie boy again

Comment

If a snap election were called the libs would go in but if he runs the full mandate it might be different. Sheer is ok but can’t see him winning an election. Trudeau plays to his base and gets the support where he needs it. Indicative of how provincial elections have gone recently it could be anyone’s guess. My gut feel is the libs got another one sewed up sadly. If Wynn gets punted in Ontario maybe a smaller lib majority. If it runs into a minority territory that would be a poison pill cause traditionally they never last more than a couple years and ruling party loses next election usually. However, we are a couple years behind USA and I could see the Trump effect coming here. Albeit typically populist types that do well here are left leaning. What it takes to gain popular support across the nation is a fiscally conservative, socially centrist, and a good separation of church and state. Being of the Laurentian elite doesn’t hurt neither.

Comment

The real problem is that we are not fundamentally a conservative country. Our only success electorally has been con-light governments and then only when the left vote splits more or less evenly. We either have to learn to live with it or the west needs to separate. I don't think there's another solution.

Comment

All of Eastern Canada is hoping to learn the Morneauvian Tax Strategy and then everything will be rosy.

Comment

I would doubt anyone could beat any Liberal goverment after only one term. Andrew is new and it will take one election cycle for the masses to get to know him. My bet is one more liberal term and the honey moon will be over.

Comment

The East voted in Pierre Trudeau and kept him in power long enough that he almost broke the country and Canada's only friends were comy states like Cuba. It has taken 35 years and atleast 3 different governments to recover from that mess and now we go back down that same road with Justin Trudeau. If his government lasts long I doubt we will ever recover. Again it is urban and East that put him in. I really can't understand what appeals to those people that support him.

I for one would be happy to Join the USA. Montana and the Dakotas just more people that think like me.

I know Burnt thinks the same way we do and would like to be in the same country with him.
                          Last edited by seldomseen; Dec 5, 2017, 18:23.

Comment

Ah the boys

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                              I would doubt anyone could beat any Liberal goverment after only one term. Andrew is new and it will take one election cycle for the masses to get to know him. My bet is one more liberal term and the honey moon will be over.
                              At this stage of my life that's too long
                              Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 5, 2017, 17:55.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.