• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Producer Group Director Elections.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Maybe if you'd all worked to reform the CWB to make it better instead of destroying it you could have had this? It was the closest shot you ever had to being an OPEC.

They were not open to any reformation.

Comment

I know who's who and who does what to the price. Hahaha

But keep living the make believe dream. You still biking to the library?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        I know who's who and who does what to the price. Hahaha

But keep living the make believe dream. You still biking to the library?
        Still talking about stuff you have no clue about. There's plenty of room on the gravy train. Why not jump on and learn alittle ... or alot.

Comment

HahHa I m on the gravy train. Don't you get what I m telling you? Farming the land isn't my only business. Read between the lines. I don't get 20 cents or 21 cents or 22 cents pound. Wouldn't grow it for that.

Comment

HahHa I m on the gravy train. Don't you get what I m telling you? Farming the land isn't my only business. Read between the lines. I don't get 20 cents or 21 cents or 22 cents pound. Wouldn't grow it for that.
            Price of canary to Mexico is same as anywhere else in the world. Highly competitive market. So apparently these mexicans have the entire world market rigged. Give it a rest.

Comment

Dave Dave Dave. Either your a real idiot or your doing a poor job of denying the reality.
              Better hire inspector clousseau no not Todd. Hahaha
              but if I remember correctly were you part of the group that undercut the price of canary to gain back lost market share which caused contracts to be broken and not only that outfit got stung? There apparently were other issues with that outfit but that event was one of the problems as I remember hearing??

Comment

But your right Dave I give up I don't know anything??? Hahahaha

And I m going to give myself a 10 out of 10 for my comments. Just like trump. Hahahaha

Comment

just hoping they are honest.
                  and are responsible with the money.
                  and do good work for the producer
                  pretty bad when big farmers ask for it back.
                  Take , take,
                  take,
                  sounds like bill boyd

Comment

Ditto to Dave4441 regarding the value of the BOD and getting involved.

I would encourage folks with ideas to get involved, either directly or by engaging BOD members with your ideas. Expenditures to travel and lobby for your industry can be seen as perks of a board, but they also serve to educate the member regarding the global markets. Growing knowledge and expertise in our community is indeed a part of the agenda of a board, building future leaders.

Ag in western Canada will undergo a huge transition as the FSU production becomes more mainstream reducing global prices; a strong focus on an efficient ag industry grower to consumer will be necessary. Therefore, the issue of consolidation is indeed a valid question as indeed is there a significant benefit from funding separate provincial groups for every commodity?

I urge people to endorse & engage thinkers and difference makers.

Comment

But your right Dave I give up I don't know anything??? Hahahaha

And I m going to give myself a 10 out of 10 for my comments. Just like trump. Hahahaha
                      Yup just like trump.

A legend in his own mind.

Comment

Thank you Lep!! Outstanding let's make canary great again!!! Hahaha

Comment

Did everyone vote, I hope so.

I know there is alot of frustration but I would agree that to get involved and show leadership is critical for the success of farmers.

Even posting on Agriville seems to advance the debate, hopefully this inspires someone to at least vote, maybe run and try to make a positive contribution.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.