• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Account for Cott Update

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account for Cott Update

As of today, there is $13,215.00 in the account for Michelle to access. Pars

Originally posted by parsley View Post
    You make the world a better place parsley

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
      Well done to everyone who made this happen and contributed.

Comment

https://www.agriville.com/threads/32850-cotton-we-shall-remember-him/page3

MichelleCrane

NOV 12, 2016 | 18:41 76

Thank you to everyone for your kind messages and condolences. I'm not sure if this reply will reach you all or how it exactly works. Chad loved the AgriVille community and thought highly of everyone without even meeting in person. I keep going back and reading people's comments and I wish he knew how everyone felt. I am truly still in shock and can't believe he is gone. I just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of heart to all of you.

Comment

Michelle and I just finished the transfer of funds protocol from Fundrazr this morning. The funds are on their way to her account. After listening to her and the trials that they went through, starting with the 2010 to 2012 floods, it was difficult once again that many of us missed Cotton's signs for help as he posted on Agriville.

For those of you that have been busy with harvest or thought the goal was reached, negating any additional help, I will tell you sincerely, after speaking to Michelle today, that their family will be in duress, both emotionally and financially for some time. All four of them have started counselling sessions in Regina. The Fundrazr page will remain open until November 30.

I will reiterate what many of you have said previously: If any one needs some help today, please reach out. The private messaging feature of Agriville is a grand feature. Use it.

At times, this medium has provided a sense of community for the past 17 years. A sense of community is what it should be - rather than a vehicle to espouse what left and right political bullshit is making mainstream media today.

Thanks again to all who have made the Crane family lives a little easier though their generosity.

Sincerely,

Larry Weber
          Last edited by LWeber; Nov 15, 2016, 12:14.

Comment

Dear Agrivillers,

Thank you so much, to each one of you for continuing to leave personal messages for Chad's family to read. Words are important. And they can help to heal.

And to those who chose to help financially, thank you for responding so generously. The family will find their journey of getting their lives back together extremely difficult, but made a bit more bearable by your caring.

Farmers are a closely-knit far-apart community.

Our lives are filled with stress and deadlines. Long hours and bad weather. We work with dangerous machinery, and accidents are common. Many live in isolation.

But in spite of the downsides, our lives are also filled with promise and ownership. Of productivity and creation. Of self-dependence and co-operation. Of generational life. We need to remind each other often, of the upsides.

Farmers do care about one another, enjoying their commonality, I admire that. Nosey neighbours are also caring neighbours. All farmers, in their own way, make the world better, as well as better for each other, stonepicker.

For those of you who still wish to make a donation to Chad's family, the account is open for a few more weeks. The family have moved into their own space, but are finding it very difficult, both emotionally and financially.

I think I can speak for both Larry and I, in saying that today was a heart-wrenching day for both of us, as both of us further grasped the impact of Cotton's death.

Stay well, my friends; and keep safe.. Parsley

Comment

Thank you Larry. I am hoping for $20,000 to be raised before this campaign is over. And I completely agree with you regarding the political BS that goes on daily. Same people, same points of view, round and they go. No one is going to change their minds so why bother.

For Cotton, his misery ended quickly. Michele and the children will wear it for life!

Rockpile

Comment

$13,615.00 raised for the Chad Crane fund as of today. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.