• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belgium vs Germany

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belgium vs Germany

Apparently government of Canada doesn't know the difference

What an embarrasment we are

We don't really have an identity you know. Apparently the progressives don't think anyone else has either.

Comment

Wow that is bad. Will trudeau even last out his term? starting to hear of some discontent within the party over this new gun bill. Were theres smoke theres fire.

Comment

Maybe what we're seeing is the result of quota based hiring versus qualification based hiring. .....in alot of political faux pas lately.

I guess anyone can make a mistake

Comment

I dont watch news, i missed the opening joke, what did our fearless leader do now?

Comment

I hope all of you understand that this is what the product of a, no kid fails, all kids get a participation medal, education system has got us. The people who now are in charge of running this country are some of the first graduates of this system, too dumb to know the difference between the Belgian flag and the German flag. After our PM's wardrobe performance in India and now this, how can this country be taken seriously about anything on the world stage?

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
              I dont watch news, i missed the opening joke, what did our fearless leader do now?
              I don't know, I missed it too. But unrelated, what is the wife in your picture doing? Shovelling snow, or carrying a case of beer through snow?

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                Note to Prime Minister Trudeau:
                🇩🇪 flag of Germany
                🇧🇪 flag of Belgium

(The Royal Family from Belgium visited and they were given a “German” welcome.) 🙈

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	b98045afca4ef541b8a02a88aab02005.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	766291 Trophy wife.

Comment

They are both screwed long term , no different than Sweden. UN lap dogs at best . 150 years of sovereignty and prosperity is being blown up.
                    So they are all in the exact same boat , and long term for them is less than 8-10 years . Their entire culture will be and is being dismantled daily . Agenda 2030 is kicking into high gear .
                    Kinda derailed this topic but comparisons are fruitless going forward with any UE country. Just a sad fact . We are not far behind here in Canada .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      They are both screwed long term , no different than Sweden. UN lap dogs at best . 150 years of sovereignty and prosperity is being blown up.
                      So they are all in the exact same boat , and long term for them is less than 8-10 years . Their entire culture will be and is being dismantled daily . Agenda 2030 is kicking into high gear .
                      Kinda derailed this topic but comparisons are fruitless going forward with any UE country. Just a sad fact . We are not far behind here in Canada .
                      Felt for a long time that they were about 2 election cycles ahead of us... Trudeau seems determined to close that gap.

Comment

I googled the flags of belgium and germany. Didn't take long...How do these beauracrats **** things like this up?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.