• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The DOW

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DOW

New all time high today

Bank of America sees end of bull market coming in 2018: Here's how it will happen

[URL="https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/21/bank-of-america-bull-market-ending-in-2018-how-it-will-happen.html"]https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/21/bank-of-america-bull-market-ending-in-2018-how-it-will-happen.html[/URL]

Comment

Reached the 23800 mark today. Raise target to 24000 or maybe even a little bit more

Comment

Punched through 24083. Correction - should be 24194
        Looking for sideways/pullback action to kick in here
        I could be wrong
        Last edited by farming101; Dec 1, 2017, 22:48.

Comment

Punched through 25,000

Comment

How does this end?

Comment

Ya, 24194 didn't hold it down did it? I think it closed below that for all of two trading sessions.
              Then of course it became support.

Onward and upward. Low grade indicator says 25370 for the next pause.
              It would take a series of closes below 25,000 for the next week to indicate weakness and closes in the 24425 area for anyone to get cold feet.

Comment

Does any of this have absolutely anything to do with the strength of the companies that make up the DOW and their financial performance OR is this whole thing purely speculative and chart based investment/trading.

A few RRSP dollars will likely be looking for a home in the equity market in the next 7-8 weeks as well, likely another false push up on the market.
                Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 4, 2018, 16:15.

Comment

Over 26,000 today......

Comment

Don't poke that thing...

Comment

My "financial advisor", loosely termed, says there's nothing to worry about as long as I keep contributing to my RRSP. Of which he sells me for low fees...with low MERs....blah blah blah.

I posed the same question to him that I asked in my above post. Oh no....it's the strength of the Dow companies driving it.

Don't fight it...in dogma we trust!

Comment

Find it interesting in how it took 8 days to gain 1000....

DJIA Milestones: # of Trading Days
                        •25,000 to 26,000: 8**
                        •24,000 to 25,000: 23
                        •23,000 to 24,000: 30
                        •22,000 to 23,000: 54
                        •21,000 to 22,000: 107
                        •20,000 to 21,000: 24
                        •19,000 to 20,000: 42
                        •18,000 to 19,000: 483

**Shortest stretch ever between 1,000-point milestones

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post

Don't poke that thing...
                          We may be witnessing the most major asset bubble of a generation. Meanwhile the USD appears in real trouble as international funds now exit U.S. markets . . . .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.