• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Chinese or other Investors Return 10% or more return.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investors like to see sunshine and roses so being a realist might not work great in the board room.

Comment

Highway #33 is being renamed, "The Ho Chi Min" trail.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Highway #33 is being renamed, "The Ho Chi Min" trail.
        Now now sumdumguy....I'm sure they'll "take" anyone's money!

Comment

Are they opening a Wonton Kitchen in the big shop? Right on! Ice Cream at Kronau and Chinese food in Lajord. What can we do in Sedley - maybe French Fries or Dumpf Noodle. 😂 Would've thunk that lil ol LA where I started school would be famous?

Comment

The cartel said Ag is dead!

Chinese feel South America is a safer bet.

Comment

Is credit easier to get in china?
              Or alot of chinas wealth owned by a few??

As you guys now i went from medium farmer to small bto 27,000 acres of crop now in 18 going back to medium farmer so after 3 years one of the difficult things about large acres despite supposedly having enough machinery and labour is growing good crops, or making you last sown crop as good as your first.

Very very difficult, and most bto i know all are acutely aware they do not grow as good a crops as most but spread machinery over more acres thus lowering costs.

Reality check when prices are lowish yield is everything.

Comment

A few years ago ...had a half hour talk with a truck driver about what drove people who were driven to by "how big is enough"

Soon turned out he was sharing his personal experiences with past personal success of becoming a world player several decades ago....followed by a substantial bankruptcy that still is remembered by some. And even specifics of his rise and fall and comments about political sleeze that non doubt happened with associates who should not have been proud of themselves.

It was an enlightening revelation' but what I most took away was he probably hadn't changed a bit. Even though now a lowly truck driver for somebody else; he still had a brain that entertained how he might be extremely interested in becoming involved in marketing the rest of my uncommitted grains.

Comment

I'm needing the assistance to be giving to me, can I get it in iTunes cards?

Comment

"Farming has been in my generation for ages and i have experience"

No translation issues here!

LOL.

Please Private Message me and we can commensurate about it.

Comment

Farma
                      I am first in line to be of the receiving of the iTunes cards. I am in need of them to pay the man from the revunue of Canada who has a warrant for my arrest.

Comment

Or if I get a free pail too then I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
                          Farma
                          I am first in line to be of the receiving of the iTunes cards. I am in need of them to pay the man from the revunue of Canada who has a warrant for my arrest.
                          First to be served is the first to come. Its a eat dog eat dog out there world.

Comment

A post was deleted in this conversation that was posted by a spam user. User has been removed.

Comment

Good work! And quick work! Was just going to go into the last thread with a "concerning" response.
                              Preyingvon mental health of a farmer to buy their land from them. Interesting.. ...

Comment

Good take the poster out

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.