• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truduea probably thinks thank God the USA has trump.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truduea probably thinks thank God the USA has trump.

Honestly if trump wouldn't make his dumb comments every single day which everyone talks about every single day maybe more would actually listen to what this guy is saying. He'd be in so much more trouble. lol.

Joshua Boyle tweets he met with truduea win 2006 for mutually beneficial event??

And no one even mentions it.

Ah so what are we one of trumps shithole countries?

Comment

Trudeau doesn’t think he has no brain.

Comment

You bugger you got me there!!!

Comment

The funniest bit about Trump's "shithole" comments was the fact that he thought they should be bringing in people from countries like Norway instead. The arrogance and ignorance of some Americans is astounding - does he seriously think there are large numbers of Norwegians just waiting to be hired to shit jobs in packing plants and fast food outlets in his shithole country?

Comment

How true, no one loves Trump more than the media. Never has finding and reporting on news been easier. And it has given a free pass to virtually every other politician, or real news story. I heard one commentator state that the media will probably switch sides and support Trump in the next election, just so they don't lose this gold mine they have stumbled into ( or created depends on your perspective).

One positive point, the Communist Broadcorping Castration is so busy Trump bashing that they keep forgetting their primary purpose of bashing anything right wing in Canada. Andrew who?

Comment

Agree with everything said here. But damn its entertaining.
              I disagree with CNN however.
              His remarks are bigoted not racist. White people come from shithole countries too. He talks out loud the way some of us think.

Comment

Just saw an interview with Haitian from little Haiti in NY, he said Trump is absolutely correct. That’s why he left. Also said the Clintons and there foundation are a corrupt joke and glad she’s not president.
                (Not exact words but the jist of the interview).

Comment

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

Every time the media comes unglued some thing is going on that they couldn't be bothered with. Uranium one could be huge

Comment

Im not sticking up for him but if Haiti was such a great place run by such great leaders why has it never moved forward in the world . Oh its a shit hole country.

Guys were becoming the same thing but hey some see it happening others worry about the guy calling it a shit hole.

A shit hole is a shit hole .

Go visit it on your next vacation if you dont think it is.

Comment

Just tell Trump the previous President could hold his breath for 10 minutes.

Comment

You didn't really just say that did you??

There are lots of factors for the way things are for a lot of people.

We are actually all humans by the way I don't consider myself better than anyone based on how much is in my bank account. If it was so I d be 10 times the person you are. And I m not.

Besides that the leader of the the free world so to speak is it not his or her duty to unite people?

At some point this wall dump is creating around the USA is going to start being negative to the point the rest of the free works is gooing to say fk you then. Could you imagine how much less powerful the USA would be without Europe, Mexico Canada as allies? They d still be king but would it really last. I don't think so.

Comment

Maybe the situation would be better if the Americans returned the gold reserves they stole from Haiti? I'm sure like Trump you have no clue of the history SF3. Please read this and think about it. Sorry you'll have to cut and paste since the link option is no longer available to me since the adverts dissappeared.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/01/12/this-is-how-ignorant-you-have-to-be-to-call-haiti-a-shithole/?utm_term=.ef332e7649a0

Comment

Oh Boo hoo grass your a expert on every thing in North America.

Go to Haiti do peace work build houses and then if the locals dont kill you come back and tell us all how its not a shit hole country.

Or just tell us all how the Obama bullshit did nothing for the country. Like all liberals lots of talk make some money off their problems and do nothing.

The liberal way but you will tell us all how great they are over and over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                              Oh Boo hoo grass your a expert on every thing in North America.

Go to Haiti do peace work build houses and then if the locals dont kill you come back and tell us all how its not a shit hole country.

Or just tell us all how the Obama bullshit did nothing for the country. Like all liberals lots of talk make some money off their problems and do nothing.

The liberal way but you will tell us all how great they are over and over and over.

Clearly never read the article I posted - like Trump you probably prefer watching cartoons to reading. "A idiot" you shall remain.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.