• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useless Canadian Grain companies

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useless Canadian Grain companies

Well did our fall contracts now did some more and wow are they skinning farmers blind.

When I grow 15.9 protein they take it and say nice number two.

Now we sell awsome number one that’s 12.7 and they screw you to a tune of 2 dollars a bushel.

Contract 7 paid just over five.

Here is some Vaseline for your a$$ as we slip it in.

They are screwing us so bad it’s pathetic.

Wheat is going to be like malt barley soon as the Grain companies play with grade and made up shit.

Again we grow it they take it great system in canada.

Protein spreads are brutal. That would put 75 cents straight in their pocket I'm thinking.

HRW 12 protein has an asking price of 8 CAD at Portland

Comment

60 cent deduction for 12.5 protein I was told.

Comment

Obviously you're not being a big enough prick!
        Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 31, 2017, 12:45. Reason: spellinh...lol

Comment

Oh yea I’m working on it.

But looks like no wheat in 2017 when a 120 oats crop can pay more than a number 1 12.5 protein hrs crop and way cheaper to grow just need a picked up price for next year and well buy another swather and swath instead of spray and the Grain companies can keep killing malt barley and hrs and durum.

Crooks plain and simple highway robbery.

Comment

Then don’t get me going on equipment because it’s Deere’s end of year and you have to buy today.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
              Then don’t get me going on equipment because it’s Deere’s end of year and you have to buy today.
              Pattison called and wondering if we want a used s combine.
              They want to sell a 100 used combines in Nov..

Comment

Oh yea I’m working on it.

But looks like no wheat in 2017 when a 120 oats crop can pay more than a number 1 12.5 protein hrs crop and way cheaper to grow just need a picked up price for next year and well buy another swather and swath instead of spray and the Grain companies can keep killing malt barley and hrs and durum.

Crooks plain and simple highway robbery.
                told you , fus was gonna be non existent , I knew they'd **** us somehow . we outsmarted this year and grew titanium . one buyer said (kind of deer in the headlight look ) I can't find anything wrong with this wheat after studying it for 10 mins with tweezers, magnifying glass, etc. he was baffled ! and then said "I guess we will have to give you #1, 14.9 px " and protien payment is $.80/point up , but we need it right away . I told him I would get back to him , lol

Comment

Yea Dealers need us all to quit everything

Comment

A hundred at a value of 50000000.00 million that Deere wants even a billionaire to turn over come on stupid farmers you have to trade to keep this game going. Let’s do our part we have to.

Comment

When you do contracts here protein is either fixed or floating at sign up.

Known spreads

Comment

speaking of wheat when was the last time we had a multi day run up 3 days in a row of increases. Geez must have been a while

Comment

Well did our fall contracts now did some more and wow are they skinning farmers blind.

When I grow 15.9 protein they take it and say nice number two.

Now we sell awsome number one that’s 12.7 and they screw you to a tune of 2 dollars a bushel.

Contract 7 paid just over five.

Here is some Vaseline for your a$$ as we slip it in.

They are screwing us so bad it’s pathetic.

Wheat is going to be like malt barley soon as the Grain companies play with grade and made up shit.

Again we grow it they take it great system in canada.
                          Two bucks?? That's excessive. 60-80 cents a point is what I've been told.

Comment

Just wondering!
                            Is anyone taking around a sample with known protien and checking everyone's protien machines? Maybe other half from what you sent in to CGC for harvest sample.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                              Just wondering!
                              Is anyone taking around a sample with known protien and checking everyone's protien machines? Maybe other half from what you sent in to CGC for harvest sample.
                              Now you're being a prick.....so you think the testers aren't accurate?

;-) :-0 :-o :-(

>:-(

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.